Saturday, September 10, 2011

Paddy Kelly Cup Postponed

Due to the forecast bad weather for Sunday 11th September the safety offices of Boyle & District Angling Club have postponed the Paddy Kelly Cup.
The Club have a scheduled meeting next Friday 16th September & will reschedule the fixture then. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. 
Please contact Jane on 086 8301261 if you require further details.

No comments: